Jumat, 11 Februari 2011

My Affilliate Program " iPAS "

Whatever you want in life, be it success, money, or more time with loved ones, it's about to be given to you by a couple young millionaires...
Pucker Up And Kiss "GOODBYE!" Everything
You've Ever Heard Or Experienced
In The Home Business Industry.
MLMs, Scams, Pyramids, Gifting, B.S. ... SEE YA!





IMPORTANT NOTICE: Nowhere on this website will you see an order form. You will NOT see a place to enter your credit card details NOR will you see an address to send a check or money order. So grab your favorite beverage, RELAX, and spend just a few minutes with me, an open mind, and something that earns this 27 year old, college drop out a 7 figure yearly income.



If You're Not Earning An EASY 5 Figures A Month - You Need To Check This Out Now… And If You're Serious, I'll Show You EXACTLY How I Earned $1.3 Million Last Year At The Young Age Of 26, With NO COLLEGE EDUCATION!
With all the "secrets to success" - all the fluff, hype, and B.S promises, it's really hard to trust where to go or know what to believe. Welcome to an inside glimpse of my million dollar, 7 figure a year lifestyle where I reveal how substantial success really IS very simple. From: The Desk of Chris Campbell
27 Year Old Internet Millionaire
Indianapolis, IN (Home of the Indy 500!)
Sippin' on a Caramel Macchiato...

Dear Friend,
The truth can be stranger than fiction.
But, I assure you every word of the twisted tale I'm about to share with you is true.
It's the real story of how I went from an out-of-luck college dropout, living at home with my parents, delivering pizzas in a rattletrap '89 Buick, to making as much as $328,192.64 a MONTH online.
It's the real story of how another guy duplicated this exact same success after being fed up with Corporate America, and it's the real story of how we have come together to make it all possible for you.
I am about to reveal to you something I never have before... the secret of how I quickly got to the very top of the elite earners in the home business industry; how I've already created handfuls of other top earners; and how my new iPAS model makes it easier than ever before.
In fact, it makes success so simple, it makes me laugh hysterically every time I think about it.
Together, my business partner and I, as part of iPAS, we employ 47 people that are dedicated to helping not me, but people like you succeed.
47 employees - that's a lotta payroll!
But I wanted to get that out right in the very beginning, so you know we're not like everyone else. We're not a couple schmucks working out of our home offices preying on peoples' weaknesses. We are dedicated and determined to create more millionaires than anybody ever has. We are creating thousands of 6 figure yearly earners.
NOW, IT'S YOUR TURN.
With three offices (Indianapolis, Phoenix, & Minneapolis), we are in this for the long haul. We're not going anywhere, so sustainability and longevity is guaranteed!
Look, If you've ever dreamed of making more money than you know what to do with (it's embarrassingly simple once you figure it out) you are going to be blown away by what I'm about to share with you.
I'll get more into how our offices function for you, and how our 47 employees are trained specifically in making you wealthy, but first, let me take a short trip down memory lane...
It's Time To Set The Record Straight...
I'm a pretty average guy. Actually, kinda lazy. What can I say? I'd rather have a little fun than break a sweat.
Besides, I saw my Dad work hard his whole life, only to get laid off in 1995 by the company he worked 22 years for. Some reward for loyalty and hard work!
I thought, for some reason, that I still needed college. I went for one year in 2002 and realized I wanted to be my own boss, create my own schedule, and determine how much money I wanted to make, AND I wanted to retire by age 30.
College didn't have a course for this, so I dropped out. Seeing my dad go through the pain and humiliation of losing his job was a lesson I instantly took to heart. And, I vowed to myself:
No Way Is That Going To Happen To Me!
Of course success didn't happen overnight for me, nor did it come easily, simply because I didn't have a mentor, nor did I have a good system to plug in to, and I didn't have any knowledge on what I was doing. I got screwed by Mr. Goodwrench and suckered more than a Tootsie Pop, but like a Timex I kept on ticking.
I whipped out all my credit cards and maxed them out on opportunity after opportunity. I was living with my parents, about to lose everything I had at the time. I fell victim to hype. But beneath all the hype, I saw potential, and I knew that if average folks like me were succeeding, I could do it, too.
Fortunately, I'm The Kind of Guy Who Will Work Hard Towards A Goal As Noble As Becoming A Lazy Millionaire!
You should have seen me. I was a man on a mission.
I wanted to create a true "lifestyle" business where I could create passive and residual income and basically mess around the majority of the time.
During the day I was trying to crack the code and figure out how to make money with a home-based business.
During the night, I was...
Cruising Town In A Rattle-Trap '89 Buick, Delivering Pizzas And Praying For Big Tips
Ahh, there she is! What a beauty!

Back in those days I wasn't rolling in the dough; I was kneading it and then delivering it.
It's embarrassing to admit, but even though I was living with my parents, I was just BARELY getting by with the money I was bringing home.
Many a night, I would get home, beat like a dog, with flour and tomato stains splattered on my jacket, carrying a box of left-over pizza for dinner.
Let me tell you, that is NO way to live!
Lucky For Me, I Was On The Verge Of A Breakthrough
In 3 years of trying, trying, AND TRYING, I spent over $9,000 (that was a lot for a guy who had NOTHING) on different ideas and opportunities. Ya know how much I made back?
ZIP - ZERO - ZILCH
NOT A DAMN THING!
My problem: I approached it blindly, not knowing what I was doing, but EVENTUALLY things started to go my way because I was determined, motivated and persistent.
This Is Where It Gets A Little Weird...
I woke up one morning after just a couple hours of sleep. I was so frustrated and bummed about absolutely everything. I checked my email, and I received notice that I had made a sale! I didn't believe it!
It HAD to be be spam. But I checked, and sure enough, it was true!
2 days later a few hundreds bucks plopped right in my bank account. That was the very first time I ever had more than $500 in my bank account - just 4 years ago in 2006.
Pretty sad, huh?
At first I was excited, but worried. Maybe I just got lucky and it was a fluke.
Guess what? I kept receiving order after order.
In fact, I made $13,000 that first month using my new system. That was January 2007.
There was only one question on my mind:
Would My Luck Run Out?
For whatever reason, my meager efforts started to pay off BIG time.
Listen to this:
In January I made $13,000.
Then, in February my income for the month jumped to $28,000!
And, in March it rocketed to over $60,000!
$66,967.15 to be exact!
In May of 2007, I pulled my first 6 figure month. $147,483.14in 31 days!
And Yes, this can all be backed up with complete financial records just for those who don't believe this can happen. What I am telling you isn't false, nor is it bragging, but simply truth and...

It's All Possible For YOU.
You see, once I figured out what I was doing wrong and applied what I found to work, I kept repeating what I did that worked and the floodgates opened. After making my first few bucks, the money just poured in, uncontrollably.
No joke...
...Simply because I was no longer wasting my time and money on crap that didn't work. I found something that did, and I went to town on it! I then continued that, and set out to find other avenues to increase business, and that's how my income sky rocketed so quickly.
You see, making the first few dollars is tough because more times than not, you don't know exactly what you're doing in a new business. But once you figure it out and you make your first few dollars, all you do is simply "wash rinse and repeat" what you did for that success, and scale up.
So, lesson number 1 - DO NOT GIVE UP! Once you figure it out, lifelong success is guaranteed. That's exciting!
My Current Inventory of "Toys"
All Paid For In CASH By My Home Business
Keep in mind, none of this is to brag. Rather, I show you all of this to get you excited about your future. Contrary to popular belief, there is no secret "formula" to success. There are, however, MANY different options, and most of those options lead to a path of failure.
But, if you have a system that TRULY works, and someone to get your over the initial hurdle of making that first sale, you CAN actually make your first few bucks basically overnight, and then the floodgates will open.
I am about to hand you a system that works every time, no matter who and no matter what, and all you have to do is "wash, rinse, repeat".
But where so many people fall short is having that first bit of success.
WHAT IF I assigned one of my 47 trained and talented employees specifically to you, to make that first bit of success for you?
What if you then were to take over the reigns, with full support at any time, after you had a money churning machine already established, and after you knew how to duplicate?
More on that in a bit...
Success in a home based business consists of 4 elements. If you are weak in any of these 4 elements, you are bound for failure. No exceptions.
Look at your past and what you've done... or look honestly at your present self. Can you effectively and proficiently take on all 4 of those roles? To most, it seems very overwhelming. And that is the one and only reason why people don't succeed in the home business arena.
Take my word for it - the potential is limitless for anyone. The money that can be made is tremendous. Once the first sale comes in, it really IS possible to get rich very quickly, I'm a prime example of that.
When you look at potential results, how am I any different than you? I'm not.
For those that do figure out these so called "secrets", tremendous success happens very quickly. It's just that with 95% of people never figuring it out, it makes success seem virtually impossible.
But don't let anyone steal your dream. What I'm sharing with you is more legit than Corporate America, but without being able to successfully take on all 4 elements of success, the money will never come in.
I have a perfect remedy for you that works for anyone and everyone. iPAS has it figured out for you, so you don't have to.
A Sobering Question
About a month ago, one of my friends asked my business partner, Chris Jones, and me this question:
"What would you do if you lost
everything and had to start over?"
They wondered what our process would be to quickly achieve the same level of success we currently enjoy.
We had an immediate answer for them:
In the past, it used to be "to each his own". Align yourself with someone you think can help you, and "good luck!" In fact, it's still that way. But when I came together with Chris, we decided to develop iPAS with the idea of...
"No more of this difficult, impossible home business stuff!"

With our staff of 47 employees, we have someone who will build and set up your website for you.
We have someone who will personally create and manage a successful marketing campaign for you.
We have someone to take your prospects through the sales funnel for you.
And, we have the absolute best "closers" to close the deal and make the sale for you, so you don't have to try to twist arms, give Indian Burns, and convince someone that they need what you have. These guys and gals are professional closers and excel at what they do.
The purpose of iPAS is to enable you to outsource and delegate your weaknesses while you focus on your strengths. If you don't have any business skills to start with, then let our staff manage every aspect of your business while you learn the ropes.
At your own pace, you can slowly begin taking over your business one step at a time if you so choose.
I will get more into exactly what iPAS is and how it works for you, but understand that iPAS is the exact system and business model that Chris and I have used over the past 5 years. However, there's one major difference now...
All the money we've generated over the last 5 years was pulled in from our own efforts. Now, with the staff we have hired, our money is generated by their work, and it has catapulted exponentially. These are the same people you will have running your business, and are built in to your iPAS business.
"So What Kind Of Money
Can I Make With iPAS?"
The great thing about iPAS, is it steers clear of MLM and anything involving going to family and friends (all of the marketing is included as part of iPAS).

The products have extreme value and are pertinent to attaining success. All products and services are created and provided by us, in house. No one else has the same products or services as us, because we made them!
This also allows us to monitor the quality of products being sold, because we don't put out anything unless it is top notch and of extreme value.
You will get more information on the products if we decide that we are a good fit to work together.

Each and every time a sale is made for you, you will earn a MINIMUM of $500 and up to $2,000 per sale!
The more aggressive you have us set your marketing campaigns is the more volume you can expect.
Again, more on that later.
Since a large part of our products are actually advertising packages with proven results, we appeal to the masses. Anybody wanting more quality traffic to their business is a prime candidate for iPAS. People who own a business understand traffic is everything. It's an easy sale. :-)
Because we pay out large commissions on every sale, more or less making it a business opportunity, we also appeal to those who don't yet have a business, and will set you up with iPAS as an affiliate to earn a commission on every sale made.

(3 separate six-figure checking accounts, not including my
retirement account, to give you visible proof.)
So, if it works this well, why don't we keep all the secrets to ourselves and make all the money? After all, that's what all the other "big guys" in this industry do.
Well, let's think about it. I'm successful enough to have a full time staff of 47 people. I'm successful enough to give you our brand new iPAS completely free. (Yes, you heard right. Keep reading.) I could retire, sit back, and relax sipping Mai Tais in Hawaii for the rest of my life and continue to have more money pouring in than I know what to do with.
I'm not bragging. That's the honest, simple truth.
But that's not enough satisfaction for me. I have two angles of motivation to "keep on keepin' on".
1.) It's time to give back.
I've made all the money I could have ever imagined. I've got the sports cars, motorcycle, boats, and the nice house; and I've traveled all over the place.
I've gotten satisfaction out of every materialistic thing possible. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed every minute of it and I still do. But true fulfillment doesn't come from money and material items. There is so much more to happiness than "things".
Being blessed financially has enabled me to help others less fortunate than me. It also enables me to give freely to my church on a regular basis, which is something incredibly important to me.
We are also proud to be able to tell you that a healthy percentage of all revenue generated by iPAS is donated to various charities around the world.
For the remainder of 2010 and all of 2011, we will be donating to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America. We are currently inquiring on ways to give of our time to this charity as well.
I've always been told that true satisfaction and fulfillment comes from helping others. You don't really know how it feels until you experience it first hand. And from my first hand experience, there aren't words to describe how it feels to be a blessing to other peoples' lives.
Even though I'm genuine when I say the above, it might sound cliche, so for my second angle of motivation to help you:
2.) As disgusting as this word is, in any business, we make our money from...
SALES...
Yuck!
In order to sell something, it has to be appealing. Yes, iPAS incorporates phenomenal products and services, and that is the backbone of what we offer, but the income potential paired with our knowledgeable staff presents an opportunity that other programs, companies, and individuals only dream of providing.
Because we provide an opportunity that people are foaming at the mouth to get their hands on, it creates a successful venture not just for us, but for you as well. Just like people are dying to dive into business with us, with the exact same products, system, and staff, people will be dying to get into business with you just as much.
The only way for me to succeed for the long haul is to have countless others follow in my footsteps and succeed along with me. The way we have structured iPAS is for our mutual benefit. You get the lions share of each sale that is made by either you or our staff (whichever you choose), and we make a percentage of every sale that is made.
I want to be able to completely walk away from business in the next 2-3 years and still make a boat load of money. The only way I can do that is to have people like you experiencing substantial success, and then I 'steal' just a tiny little percentage of your sales for helping you find success.
Sound fair?
I've put in several years of grueling work already. After a couple more years, I just wanna be lazy and travel the world. That's my purpose with iPAS...
There, I admitted it! HA!
So, the more affiliates we have that are successful (and with 47 employees we can have thousands of people successfully on board with us) is the more I make. This truly is a win/win situation and demolishes the concept of the all too common "preying on the little guys."
Don't Take Our Word For It...
Check out what some other people have to say about iPAS...




A Fail PROOF System
We pride ourselves on iPAS being a completely level playing field. With iPAS, you have as much potential as anyone else. What's cooler, is you have the exact same potential as me!
Here's how...
iPAS is the culmination of a total of 15 years of SUCCESSFUL experience. 15 years of extreme success is enough to make the most motivated individual person lazy. So what do we do? We hire 47 employees to run our business for us from start to finish. (HAHA!) That way, we can create new products, network, shake hands, meet our new affiliates, and plan cool events for our team.
I used to run every aspect of my business. I tackled and mastered the 4 elements of success.
I would build my own websites.
I would do my own marketing and advertising.
I would close the deals myself over the phone.
It was rewarding, but very tedious... and it took me a long time to become good at all angles.

Then I Got Smart...
My philosophy is "go big or go home."
I started looking at large corporate companies like Microsoft, Apple, and WalMart.
Do Bill Gates (Microsoft CEO), Steve Jobs (Apple CEO), Sam Walton (founder of WalMart), build their company websites, advertise their company, or take phone calls all day?
NOPE!
But yet they make more money than anyone else in the company.
We were told at a young age that we "must work hard to make a lot of money."
Well, that's true... to a certain extent. Hard work, and a lot of it must be done to make a lot of money. Those so called 'automated systems' never work. There is no such thing as "automated money". If there were, we'd all be billionaires.
So, to make a lot of money, a lot of work must precede it, BUT... who says you have to be doing all the hard work?
So I had a "Light Bulb Moment."
The best way to get to where you want to go is follow in the footsteps of someone who is already what you want to become.
I've got the money and resources, now it's time to "go big" and follow in the footsteps of someone much more successful than myself.
So Chris and I began opening up offices, three to date. We've got a staff of 47 and growing.
A secret of the big corporate CEOs is to delegate and outsource the things that can easily be done by other people so that way YOU can focus on the more important aspects of business.
Now...

Our websites are built by other people.

Our marketing is taken care of by professionals we hired on as staff.

Our phone calls are taken by a receptionist & routed where they need to go.

Our sales calls are taken by someone who is a master at telesales.

Every aspect of my business that I used to do is now done by someone else.


(This allows me to actually enjoy life and relax! I can focus on taking business to the next level and making it more efficient and effective for you. I can network and build contacts in the industry that will benefit you and me.)


I don't have to hassle with day to day operations.
I am now focusing solely on the things that no one else can do but me, and that's why this is the last opportunity you'll ever have to find yourself in.
Don't get me wrong, Chris and I will be very involved in the lives of our iPAS members. I'll touch on that in a moment.
But Here's My Point...
Our staff is trained in detail to run our business in the exact same fashion as how we built it. This is the same staff dedicated to YOUR individual success. The same guys building my websites, handling my marketing, taking my calls and closing my deals are the same people doing that for you.
So, doesn't that mean your potential is every bit as big as mine? I would say so!
Can you taste it yet!?
Success is just around the corner.
Chris and I are averaging 3-5 sales a day. We've each been doing that for 5 years now! Each sale is either $500, $1,000, $1,500, $2,000.
Imagine just one sale a day at $500 a pop!
Imagine one sale a day at $2,000 a pop! Heck, even just one sale a week!
OR...
Imagine multiple sales a day, no matter the amount.
With iPAS and our trained staff encompassing the best "closers" in the industry, the sky is the limit, and the potential is unparalleled in this industry.

We have spent over $250,000 (quarter million dollars!) into developing iPAS and making it into what it is today. You will not find a more finely turned money churning system out there. iPAS is truly an underground secret cash producing machine.

A No Holds Barred, Cash Cow, Yet The Most Complete And
Comprehensive System You'll Ever See In The Market Place.
Allow me to paint a clear picture of how iPAS works.
Imagine this...
You walk into your local sporting goods shop and buy a nice set of golf clubs. You enter a golfing tournament with a prize of $1 million and are presented with 3 options:
You hit the golf course by yourself - good luck!
Tiger Woods walks beside you and tells you what to do, coaching you along the way.
Tiger Woods golfs in your place, and his score counts as your own personal score.
Obviously option 3 is what you want. You'll be able to feel that million bucks burning a hole in every pocket of your jeans before Tiger even swings at the first hole.
Well, Option 1 is how I started. I had no clue what I was doing and I had no one to coach or mentor me.
That is the reason I spent a couple years and thousands of dollars on my learning process. "Failing" in Home Business became quite the hobby for me.
Sound familiar?
I was nothing more than a pawn in peoples' game of success, and I had determined that once I got on top, never would I take advantage of anyone like that. Fortunately I'm persistent and my determination kept me moving forward until I found the success I deserved.
Option 2 is what has made the home business industry famous. "Jump in and I'll be there to help you, guide you, and show you how to make millions!"
They give you a vault of overwhelming information, training calls and webinars... but more often than not, the learning curve is still tremendous and frustration settles before the bank account grows.
Next thing ya know, you find yourself chasing the next "greatest thing", following trends, falling short, and jumping from program to program. More frustrated. More debt.
That's why the success rate in home business is so slim.
Here's the kicker...
All the while, the potential remains huge... it's like playing the lottery. You know SOMEWHERE there's a ticket worth A LOT of money. That's what keeps people coming back for more.
Just like we see people get rich over night winning the lottery, we see people doing it in home business as well, but without having a proven system that works for anyone and everyone, it's a viscous circle of being able to see success, so you keep trying, but it's never within reach.
That brings me to "Option 3", which may seem like a "Fairy Tale Option"...
Until NOW.
What If I Showed You A Way To Obtain A Winning Lottery Ticket Every Day?
Or just as good, what if I gave you a legitimate, easy, and quick way to make $500-$2,000 a day just like I'm doing it?

No website building.

No internet or computer needed.

No advertising/marketing (of ANY kind).

No answering phone calls/questions.

No "automated systems" that claim to work but really don't.

REAL LIVE PROFESSIONALS WHO DO THE DIRTY WORK FOR YOU!
It's like waking up each day and cashing in a winning lottery ticket, 7 days a week, 365 a year for the rest of your life!
Sound "too good to be true"?
Guess what... this is what I'm doing. I got smart. I'm getting filthy rich with or without you. No offense, it's truly your complete choice to join me.
iPAS is so much more than just another product, system, business, or opportunity. It encompasses ALL the essential elements of success. iPAS employs 47 very talented, top of the industry individuals - not for me, but for people like you.
I've made as much as $328,192.64 in a single, solitary month, and as much as $1.3 MILLION in a single year with just myself and a personal assistant.
I didn't need the staff.
So why did I hire 46 more individuals?
Simple.
I was tired of seeing good, hard working people fall flat on their face. Just 4 short years ago, that was me.
I still have the taste of dirt in my mouth from falling flat on my face time and time again.
The only way to truly put an end to the disgusting failure rate was to hire a knowledgeable staff of individuals to successfully run every aspect of your business.
Everything, from start to finish, is handled for you.
The purpose of iPAS is to allow you to focus on your strengths in business while you outsource and delegate your weaknesses to our staff. Even if you don't possess any business strengths in the beginning, don't fret!
Our staff is here to run any and every aspect of your business.
You are more than welcome to take over any aspect of your business (or add to it) at any time if you choose to do so.
Let's Get One Thing Straight.
iPAS is not here to make you rich. iPAS is here to give you the life you want and deserve, while enabling you and opening the door to earn a full time income from home.
The purpose of iPAS is to enable average individuals the opportunity to earn $5k-$10k a month to get over the initial success "hurdle". Even better, iPAS is completely scaleable and is as easy to earn $5k a month as it is $50k a month.
(FTC Required Disclaimer: Any potential earnings stated are just that - only the potential. No amount of income, or any income at all, is to be considered guaranteed. We put iPAS together for one reason - to not just SHOW people how to set up, run, manage, and maintain a very successful home based business, but to actually DO it for you so you can watch and learn from seasoned veterans as you earn.)
If you want to take your business to the "next level", you can begin taking over the reigns of your business one aspect at a time, and scale up by doing the same thing our staff has been doing for you, but on a grander scale.
Or, you can sit back and let our staff run your business as long as you desire.
We will grow our staff as needed, but with iPAS being brand new, get in while the gettin' is good, and before we slam the door shut. Once we have enough affiliates on board, we will slam the door shut and take them to the top with us.
"This All Sounds WAY Too Good To Be True."




Such a common thing I hear.
Well ya know, things have drastically changed over the last 10 years. Back when we were kids, we were told that we have to work hard to make a good living. Well guess what... the internet wasn't around when we were kids!
There's been a major paradigm shift and a big change in trends over the last ten years. Along with that has been an ever suffering economical crisis that has no sign of getting better anytime in the next decade.
The concepts and principles we used to know in respect to earning a living are outdated and irrelevant!
Everything changes and evolves, completely out of our control.
Look at the telephone, as one example out of thousands. The telephone as we know it today didn't even exist 100 years ago. People didn't have a phone in their homes!
Then all of a sudden, in 1990, along comes the cordless phone and we can communicate while remaining mobile.
10 years later comes the cell phone, and it revolutionizes how we communicate and how we stay in touch with family, friends, and loved ones.
And now, 10 years later, cell phones have replaced 78% of all household's "home phones".
Who woulda thunk!?
Imagine yourself these days with nothing more than an old rotary phone. Or even worse, no phone at all. It's hard to even fathom!
My Point...
As life around us, and the way we go about it, changes on an ever consistent basis, we must adapt or we'll never get out alive. If we stick to our roots of when we were born 20, 40, 60+ years ago, and if we abide by the same principles and "rules" by which we were raised, we're just gonna get left in the dust because technology and modernization is not gonna stop or even slow down for us!
Sure, ten years ago, making a living on the internet was scary... and uncertain! Ten years ago, you would be nuts to meet someone on the internet. Nowadays, 52% of all couples meet... ONLINE!
All this to say, for those who use a "too good to be true" mentality and walk away, that's fine! You and I will leave them in the dust! A few years down the road when a projected more than 40% of Americans are actually making money in a home based business, we can laugh while they kick themselves every day for what they missed out on!
What's The Catch? What's In It For Us?
Obviously we're not giving hand outs. If we were, we'd have a line longer than the nation's unemployment line.
So, why would we do this?
After all, I've committed to 3 different offices with 3 separate leases, and 47 employees. Obviously I'm committed for the long haul. I couldn't go anywhere even IF I wanted to! So, my passion for helping motivated individuals is sincere. The success I've had has been an amazing blessing.
The feeling of being ABLE to help others and actually doing it is even more amazing. But to keep my drive alive, as I said, I get a small percentage of each sale that you make or that is made for you by my staff.
I'll be honest, I don't have time to talk to everyone and weed through the tire kickers, nor do I really want to. (no offense!) Don't get me wrong, once accepted into iPAS, you'll talk to me from time to time, but I'd much rather be enjoying my success than on the phone all day.
I've put in my time. BUT, my promise to you,is that you will have someone every bit as knowledgeable and driven as me to help you, answer all your questions, run your business, and show you exactly what they're doing and how they're doing it.
Go out there and find another opportunity where you'll get that.
You CAN'T!
It doesn't exist, and that is what we pride ourselves on.
The iPAS Summary

Pumps out cash like clockwork

Created by 2 elite, top Internet gurus

Completely on autopilot for me, and works the exact same way for you

Backed with over 15 years experience

Gets rid of all the "How do I" questions

Marketing is taken care of for you - DONE!

Training isn't needed.
You learn while you earn and take over your business as you feel comfortable and capable.

Selling is not ever needed. You will have a PBA (Professional Business Assistant) to take your calls indefinitely. These guys are money hungry and are driven by a small percentage of each of your sales. Win/Win!
Does iPAS REALLY Work?
I mean, really... Does it REALLY work for the average, normal citizen that just wants a little more out of life?
The exact principles of iPAS are what I have secretly used over the last 4 years to pull in over 6 figures a MONTH for myself. I broke company records in 11 different businesses and opportunities.
I am essentially retired at age 27, so it's time to release my underground "secrets" to qualified individuals, and hire a staff to take on the role of fulfilling the duty of these success "secrets" while showing you exactly what they're doing so they can get you on the fast track to success.
Before labeling it "iPAS" and without a staff, meaning each individual was responsible for fulfilling the 4 elements of success, I tested my principles with a handful of individuals. They made over 1,000 sales in 6 months.
That means a lot of other people were making some serious dough... not just me!
While most saw success under that test, not everyone was, and that wasn't good enough for me.
I wanted EVERYONE experiencing success, and in our beta test, a handful of individuals still just weren't quite "getting it".
Now, with the latest enhancements,
how will iPAS perform for everyone else?
From a very recent, small test of iPAS at full force, almost unbelievable. I'm not even going to tell you what the results were, because they were so outlandish you won't believe me, and you'll mistake this as another hyped up opportunity.
But understand this...
We are at the very beginning of iPAS. I've created millionaires and handfuls of 6 figure yearly earners.
iPAS will put everything else I've ever done, created, or been a part of before to absolute shame.
What's It Like Earning
6 or 7 Figures A Year?
Earning a 6 or 7 figure yearly income is incredible, but what's even more amazing is having the time and freedom to completely enjoy it.
I earn more in a year than an average Corporate America CEO, Commercial Airline Pilot, Surgeon, and Attorney... COMBINED.
Do you realize how many years and how much debt they accumulated to get to where they are?
LOTS!
I went to school one year, got myself about $9,000 in debt, and dropped out.
Not for me!
I saw too much potential of true time and financial freedom without needing all the schooling. I am in an equal opportunity industry, where everyone, including you, has an equal opportunity at extreme success.
With iPAS, we have leveled the playing field to where your potential is 100% as great as my own.
I own every aspect of my life, not some low life employer.
More than 82 million Americans will start their own business over the next 3-5 years. The vast majority will be from home.
Just like the internet is still in its infancy, so is the concept of home business... but the trend is picking up, momentum is building, and we're on the brink of the wave.
Employers are cutting back. Jobs are going overseas. Large corporations that used to be stable are declaring bankruptcy and going under.
My family has been drastically affected.
I'm sure yours has been, too.
In such volatile times, that means you have to do something, and you have to do something now.
In good times and bad, our business booms.
"But Chris, You're An
Exception To The Rule!"
At times, people think I got lucky or was born into success.
Well, let me assure you - I have worked my butt off and put in my time to get to where I am today.
I'm not anything special. All of my friends and family will attest to that. HAHA! Most of them still wonder exactly what I do for a living.
I have invested thousands of hours and hundreds of thousands of dollars into creating something that will finally allow people the success they deserve right out of the starting gate...
And it is JUST NOW being made available to you.
Are You Ready to Set Your Income On FIRE?
You've seen what this system has done for me. You've seen what it's done for Chris Jones...
Now it's your turn!
If you're ready to take your income and your life to jaw-dropping levels of success, iPAS is the answer you've been looking for.
Think of it like this...
Imagine if you knew you had in your possession a $7.5 Million winning lottery ticket.
How would you feel?

Would you have more confidence?

Would you be willing to step away from your job?

Would you start planning to travel?

Would you spend more time with family?
That's how Chris and I feel every morning when we get up. You see, with iPAS, it's not a question of whether or not we'll make money. It's a question of HOW MUCH money we will make every day - 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Every day we just cash in our ticket... we wake up knowing we have the winning ticket every single day because we have iPAS.
We CAN'T Give iPAS To Everyone...
Obviously, if we have 5,000 people using iPAS, our staff will become overwhelmed and we will all suffer.
Understand this:
The way iPAS is set up, my income is directly dependent upon your success. My money comes from the money you make. Catch my drift?
Every time you make a sale (or a sale is made for you), your PBA (closer) gets a small percentage, I get a small percentage, and you get a percentage.
That is the ingenious way we structured iPAS.< We're not giving handouts, so to motivate us to help you, monetary reward comes from each sale that is made.
Before creating iPAS, we were charging $49.95 + S&H for our business starter package. We sold over 16,000 copies in less than a year at that price!
iPAS is more complete, better than ever, and blows what other people and businesses have completely outta the water.
We're So Confident It Works,
We're Going To Give You iPAS For...
"Alright Already!
How Do I Get My Hands On iPAS?"
Because we're limiting the number of people we give full access to iPAS, you can't purchase it. We have a strict, controlled process of who gets iPAS.
On the next page is a brief 12 question application. Best part is, it's FREE! No funded proposal or 'up front' fee to access iPAS.
Based on filling out all 12 questions on the application, here is what you will get:

Pre-approval and granted access to our exclusive, detailed iPAS project

Interviews from top internet marketers.

Testimonials from other people using iPAS.

We'll show you how iPAS will get you on the fast track to success.

We will put your business on autopilot.

You will be granted access to complete marketing campaigns to reveal the legitimacy of iPAS.

You will be assigned multiple professionals on our exclusive, elite staff to run every aspect of your business for you.
Above all that, your application will (believe it or not) be personally reviewed by a member of our staff, and will give you a free consultation.
This is how we limit the people who are granted full access to iPAS. This will be a 15-30 minute consultation for us to figure out if iPAS is right for you. At this time, you will be able to ask any questions you might have.

If Accepted, Here's What Happens...
After filling out the application on the next page and being personally invited into iPAS (usually within 24-48 hours), here's what goes on:

Your iPAS products will ship.

Your websites will be set up for you… no computer, internet, or technological knowledge is needed.

You will work with one of our marketing professionals to set up your marketing campaigns

The marketing campaigns drive traffic to your iPAS website that sell our in-demand iPAS products (tangible and e-commerce) and advertising packages to keep the process moving.

You will ALWAYS be able to reach someone live and knowledgeable during the hours of 9am - 9pm EST Monday - Friday. 12 hours a day!
Your website is not responsible for making the sale. It is responsible for informing your potential clients and making them hungry for success with you and with us. Through extensive testing, conversions are always better when a live person is available and closes the deal as opposed to a website. So...

You will be assigned a professional "closer" that excels in telesales. They will take all your calls and close the deal for you.
All of our employees are in place for you and your success, not mine. Remember, I could sit at home with no employees and still make 6 figures a month if I desired. The three offices with long term leases, 47 employees (and growing every month), and time and money invested into iPAS assures you that we aren't going anywhere... not even if we wanted to!
We are committed for the long haul, and that's a nice breath of fresh air!
The employees are paid on MY payroll, out of my pocket, completely for your benefit.
This is a dream scenario for those selected, and I'm proud to say, "You're welcome!" :-)
Members of iPAS will be an elite group. We'll give out prizes, incentives, and have exotic destination vacations. We want you to feel like a million bucks while you're on your way to earning your first million with iPAS.
Here's The Bottom Line...
If you REALLY want success...
If you're tired of screwing around...
If you're tired of losing money...
If you're tired of following the "latest trend" and always showing up late or not being able to make it work...
If you're tired of all the lies...
If you're tired of B.S. and hyped up promises...
If you just want to be able to make a decent living from home with the potential to make an insane amount of money...
Then here's what it comes down to...
YOU NEED iPAS.
It works far better than anything else, PERIOD. Don't take my word for it. Let your results speak for themselves. You have so much to gain from iPAS, and I look forward to being along for the ride!
Please watch this final 2 minute video,
then submit your application below.



Yours In Success,



Chris Campbell
Co-Creator of iPAS
Co-Founder of Success Copilot, Inc.



Chris Jones
Co-Creator of iPAS
Co-Founder of Success Copilot, Inc.
PS: The next 30 days promise to be some of the most exciting in your life. Don't miss out on this opportunity. You'll only be kicking yourself later when you see all the success stories and your name not there.
PPS: Remember: having this formula is like waking up every morning with a winning lottery ticket in your hand! I can't describe the feeling of confidence and certainty it can give you.

   
Congratulations!
You've been Pre-Qualified
Based you submitting your application,
You've been Pre-Qualified.

Please watch the video below for your next step.

Exclusive iPAS Video Presentation
After watching the iPAS presentation, call our office and request a FREE business consultation to get you on the fast track to success.
888.888.8888
**DON'T FORGET to visit and bookmark the
Official iPASMovie.com blog site!**


Successfully,


Chris Campbell

Co-Creator of iPAS
Co-Founder of Success Copilot, Inc.


Chris Jones

Co-Creator of iPAS
Co-Founder of Success Copilot, Inc.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar